Unfortunately SourceForge dropps the E-Mail support for all project websites on June 26, 2017 (which includes this forum).

E-Mail is required for registration, password-reset and notifications - therefore after this date the creation of new accounts will no longer be possible.

Where are all the map sources gone?

For discussions, questions and problems using MOBAC
brucer-st

Re: Where are all the map sources gone?

Postby brucer-st » 21 Apr 2015, 18:51

Wow, thanks so much! Great app, btw. Looking forward to trying it out.

brucer-st

Postby brucer-st » 23 Apr 2015, 17:27

Just fired up MobAC v2 to try the Canadian topographical maps. Amazing. Thanks so much for all your work on this excellent application, and to NRCan for making the data available to the public and OSM.

mapped1

Postby mapped1 » 17 Nov 2015, 20:44

the way i see it is that you should set the program to be user-programmable, such that you can continue what you are doing without breaching rules. why not create a modular program, such that bits can be dragged and dropped?. eg. if a user wanted google maps in the latest version, have it such that a file for it can be dropped into a certain folder. theres a programe out there - mame - multiple arcade machine emulator, which shifts the responsibility away from the host etc
failing that, why not upgrade previous versions?- you arent breaching map provider guidelines then eg. they only say to remove the maps from current versions etc i would have thought

mclaren11

Postby mclaren11 » 21 Nov 2016, 15:35

Is it hard to change the source code so Google maps, for example, would work? Can I get any help?

Return to “Mobile Atlas Creator (English)”